How do I iron-on my patch?
- Take the patch off of the backing card and remove the glue dot.
- Take the item that you want to put the patch on and lay it flat. Do not use on fabrics that can melt.
- Get your iron and set it on to the highest setting, remember to not use steam.
- Place the patch on the item.
- Place a thin cloth (make sure it's not one where the color could transfer onto the patch) over the patch.
- Press the iron on the patch for 1 minute.
- Turn the item inside out and press the iron on the back of the patch for 45 seconds.
- Let it cool and it's ready to wear!
- For more reinforcement, sew the patch.
How do your sizes run?
Our kids t-shirts, pullovers, and sweatshirts are American Apparel.
Our adult sweatshirts are unisex Alternative Apparel.
Our adult t-shirts are unisex American Apparel.
Our women's pullovers are printed on American Apparel.
When will my order ship?
All orders ship out from San Francisco, CA within approximately 1-2 days from the date of purchase unless the item is backordered. We ship via USPS. U.S. orders usually arrive in 1-3 business days after your items have shipped, but there could be delays that are out of our control. International orders can take from 10 days to 2 months to arrive. Design + Happiness is not responsible for any customs or import taxes that may apply. You will get a shipping notification email once your order has shipped with a tracking number. Please be sure your shipping information is written out correctly at the time of check out. We do not offer refunds or replacements for items sent to the wrong address.
Do you offer returns and/or exchanges?
We are all about happiness, so we want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase within 14 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer wholesale?
For any questions about wholesaling, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!