I've been in DC now for 11 days now! I've been enjoying my time here, but I still miss San Francisco. I haven't been able to find a sublet for the summer yet, so I feel even more in limbo. I hope that I find a place soon. I don't know what I'll do if I can't find anything. *fingers crossed* Once I get fully settled in, then I can start exploring more.
In any case. while I'm here I wanted to continue to do some lettering. I don't have a printer, so I won't be making any cards I can print right now. Instead, I'm going to start making some free desktop and phone wallpapers. They're more optimized for Apple products just because those are the products that I use, but I'm sure they would also work on other products. Let me know if you have any trouble with them.
To kick things off, I've decided to make a background to remind me of how "I left my heart in San Francisco," not that I really need a reminder. :) I hope you guys enjoy it!
How to download:
- For the desktop:
- Click on the desktop link.
- Save the image or drag it to your desktop.
- Once saved, open up System Preferences > Desktop & Screen Saver.
- For the iPhone:
- On your phone, click on the iPhone link.
- Hold down on the image and click Save Image. It will be saved to your photo library.
- Once saved, Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New wallpaper.